reset password
ngala
Posted 13:27 Jan 28, 2014 |

how can i prompt an alert message on the page for example invalid username or password or for example  validation of the registration page how can i prompt a message and redirect back to login or register page..

nmodi
Posted 13:39 Jan 28, 2014 |

you should pass some id and redirect back to get method...

then check as per assigned id..!!!

ngala
Posted 13:45 Jan 28, 2014 |

I have completed with my hw2 and everythings working fine i just want to display messages like a dialog box or something like that.I have used out.println and redirected to the same page but its showing on the top of the page so i just want to display things in a message box and display the login or register page again.

cysun
Posted 15:35 Jan 28, 2014 |
ngala wrote:

I have completed with my hw2 and everythings working fine i just want to display messages like a dialog box or something like that.I have used out.println and redirected to the same page but its showing on the top of the page so i just want to display things in a message box and display the login or register page again.

You have to use JavaScript for that. If you know JavaScript, you can display the error messages with an alert() instead of showing them on top of the page.