reset password
rabbott
Posted 23:11 Nov 21, 2013 |

You are responsible only for videos 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4. There aren't very many examples to explain. So each team will have very little to do. The code and examples to explain along with the people responsible are in this file. each team should be prepared to explain the things your part depends on as well as the code you are directly responsible for.

Last edited by rabbott at 23:13 Nov 21, 2013.
BruceHan
Posted 11:42 Nov 30, 2013 |
rabbott wrote:

You are responsible only for videos 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4. There aren't very many examples to explain. So each team will have very little to do. The code and examples to explain along with the people responsible are in this file. each team should be prepared to explain the things your part depends on as well as the code you are directly responsible for.

Hi Dr. Abbot,

Sorry if this was already discussed but are we staying with the same teams for this weeks assignment? I can't seem to find the group list for this week or the work breakdown anywhere.

rabbott
Posted 20:04 Nov 30, 2013 |

Download the videos7.scala file. Pairs of names are shown as comments next to the material that pair is responsible for.

PabloS
Posted 11:47 Dec 02, 2013 |

Just to be clear, each team will explain:

1) their part of the code in the videos7.scala file

2) the part in the video that talks about that code/function.

What is a good way to get in contact with our partner? I found the list of names on the wiki here, but no email addresses.

Maybe a forum post where everyone posts their email?

rabbott
Posted 12:50 Dec 02, 2013 |

I've listed the email addresses from your CSNS profiles next to each student on the wiki page. Please check to make sure you still use these addresses. If you don't want you email address listed, please contact the person you are supposed to work with and then erase your email address by editing the page.

Last edited by rabbott at 12:51 Dec 02, 2013.