reset password
wsakura
Posted 00:49 Jan 30, 2013 |

What do you mean by select a reward? Is this by check boxes, a list, or are we displaying the rewards to the user can just see what they can get?

talisunep
Posted 00:53 Jan 30, 2013 |

i used radio buttons.... so that user can pledge a specific amount then also select the reward"

"When a user clicks on the link, the application shows a form where the user can enter a dollar amount and select a reward."
im not sure but i think Professor  has mentioned in an earlier forum post that we can assume the user will enter the correct reward amount after which he will select the reward which can be done from radio button/check box

wsakura
Posted 02:04 Jan 30, 2013 |
talisunep wrote:

i used radio buttons.... so that user can pledge a specific amount then also select the reward"

"When a user clicks on the link, the application shows a form where the user can enter a dollar amount and select a reward."
im not sure but i think Professor  has mentioned in an earlier forum post that we can assume the user will enter the correct reward amount after which he will select the reward which can be done from radio button/check box

Ok. Thanks for the help.