reset password
Yehcheng
Posted 22:22 Jan 26, 2013 |

Hi Professor,

I have several question about the sponsor part.

Do we need check if the amount $ the user input is greater than the reward amount?

What happen to the reward that has been selected by another user? do we remove it or just keep it there?

If the Project get the amount it says that it need, do we do something to the project?

Also, can we upload hw2 to cs3 or do we wait until you check hw1?

Thank you

Last edited by Yehcheng at 23:19 Jan 26, 2013.
cysun
Posted 00:16 Jan 27, 2013 |

1. No. Let's keep it simple for now and assume that the user always provides the right input, which in this case means choosing the right reward.

2. Keep it there. In this assignment we'll assume that there are enough rewards for everyone.

3. No. A project can get more funding than its target. There are plenty of projects on Kickstarter with Percentage Funded over 100%.

4. Don't upload HW2 until you receive your grade for HW1.

talisunep
Posted 21:03 Jan 28, 2013 |

does that mean the user can enter a dollar amount and select a reward both?
i was wondering if the user enters the amount why would he need to select the reward again?

Yehcheng
Posted 22:57 Jan 28, 2013 |

The user can Sponsor any amount of money, and select the rewards he wants. For example, There is a project with the following rewards,
$5
$10
$15
$20
$25

He/She can sponsor 30$ and choose any reward he wants but he can only choose one.

talisunep
Posted 02:08 Jan 29, 2013 |

oh yes we do have to choose reward to after adding sponsor amount .. i think for now do we need to display the selected reward in anyway or it is just for display purpose for now?