reset password
lbriggs
Posted 20:47 Nov 30, 2012 |

Hey classmates I am sure some of you already use Dropbox but did you know if you go to your drop box and sign up for the "space race" you can get an extra 8 gb of space. All you have to do is give them your school email address to verify you are a student and there you go!

Spread the word too, if enough of our fellow Golden Eagles sign up we can get 15 gb or possibly even 25 gb!

For any of you who dont know or dont use drop box click here: http://dropbox.com and sign up. Its basically an online thumbdrive. I haven't brought a thumbdrive to school since I started using it!

(yes the above link is a referral for us both to get an extra 0.5 gb. you win i win)

jpascua
Posted 21:20 Nov 30, 2012 |

I'll try this out. :)

lbriggs
Posted 21:23 Nov 30, 2012 |

if you have any questions let me know. Their website has some pretty good help in the getting started. What I did was installed it to my computer (you dont have to you can just use the web interface if you like) and it puts a folder on your hard drive you can just treat as normal and it can be accessed from any computer. was really helpful when my computer died and i got a new one

jpascua
Posted 21:28 Nov 30, 2012 |

Are there privacy issues from using this?

lbriggs
Posted 21:33 Nov 30, 2012 |

not that I am aware of, they are a pretty large company at this point. If in doubt dont place sensitive documents on it. I mainly use it for school work.