reset password
rpamula
Posted 13:07 Oct 02, 2012 |

POSITION:                   Oracle Programmer I

DEPT/LOCATION:         TECHNOLOGY SERVICES

Camarillo, California USA

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.

• Design, develop, and modify internal applications using Oracle Development tools – Oracle Forms, Reports (6i or above) and PL/SQL language.
  • Analyze, program and implement Oracle E-Business suite and provide design/development support for integration to Oracle ERP.
  • Participate in new customer integrations and work on highly complex mission critical tasks for the Company.
  • Must be able to work without supervision and be able to accomplish tasks from verbal and written specifications. 

QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.

EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from top-tier university with strong academics: e.g., GPA 3.5
  • 1 - 2 years programming experience in Oracle Forms, Reports and PL/SQL (may have been concurrent with academic studies).
  • Experience creating database objects: table, indexes, triggers, packages, procedures functions a plus
  • Experience in developing SQL Queries and update scripts a plus
  • Experience in Oracle E-Business suite, 11i or above, including Purchasing, Inventory, Payables and Receivables modules a plus
  • Good written and oral communication skills

Henry Morris

AccountLead

iPlace USA
732 612 2115

henry@iplaceusa.com

www.iplaceusa.com

Recruiting Done Right from Start to Finish