reset password
ttrejo
Posted 16:07 Sep 14, 2012 |

Dear Educator,

My name is Kelli Kosaka and I'm the Scholarship Program Intern for the Asian Pacific Community Fund, a network of 29 community organizations focused on transforming the lives of Asian and Pacific Islanders throughout Los Angeles County. Through a partnership with Verizon, we are offering $10,000 in scholarships to 2nd year college students.

The scholarship application and information can be found here:
http://www.apcf.org/index.php/
what-we-do/scholarship-fund

The 2nd cycle of this scholarship program offers 5 - $2,000 awards for 2nd year college students who are attending a 4-year, accredited college/university in California, Oregon, or Washington, or are a resident of those states. Scholarships are open to students majoring in math, sciences, engineering, or a related field.

The deadline for the 2nd cycle is October 31, 2012.

Please forward this email to interested students and all appropriate listservs. And if possible, please post on your department/college webpage and office. An informational flyer with specific requirements is available here: Announcement Flyer

Please feel free to contact me at scholarships@apcf.orgor (213) 624-6400, ext. 6if you have any questions or would like additional information. Thank you for your time and interest!

Sincerely,
--
Kelli Kosaka
Scholarship Program Intern

Asian Pacific Community Fund
1145 Wilshire Blvd, 1st Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90017

213-624-6400, ext. 6

www.apcf.org
Twitter | Facebook LinkedIn