reset password
ttrejo
Posted 15:03 Mar 16, 2012 |

My name is Brandon Cohen, and I am a Product Analyst for an exciting internet startup in Manhattan Beach called CapLinked. CapLinked is an online platform that gives private companies, investors, and their advisors tools to network, manage a capital raise or asset sale, and exchange updates. 

CapLinked was co-founded by Eric M. Jackson (PayPal's first head of US marketing and author of the book “The PayPal Wars”) and Christopher Grey (former managing director at a subsidiary of Emigrant Bank, the largest privately owned bank in the country), and its financial backers include many members of the so-called “PayPal Mafia.” Investors in CapLinked include Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal and the first investor in Facebook), Dave McClure (founding partner of 500 Startups), David Sacks (CEO of Yammer), Joe Lonsdale (co-founder of Palantir Technologies), David Anderson (managing partner of 7th Rig), and Stephan Paternot (co-founder of TheGlobe.com).

We currently have a team of five developers, and work with Ruby-on-Rails. However, even if the student does not have experience with Rails, we are willing to train the right candidate. We are looking to hire 2-3 interns for this summer. I am writing to you to ask if you could publicize this internship to your students.  My information is below and I would be more than happy to speak further with any of your students.

I look forward to hearing from you,

-

Brandon Cohen

Product Analyst

CapLinked: The Future of Private Investment

brandon@caplinked.com