reset password
Fatemah
Posted 15:41 Jan 16, 2012 |
Dear professor,

I followed the instructions in lecture notes in how to put the two files, HelloServlet and HelloJSTL.jsp, in cs3 server by using WinSCP not PUTTY or psftp, and the links work fine, but can you check them for me please, and could you check hw0 for me because I'm not sure if this is what you want?

The links are::

http://cs3.calstatela.edu:8080/cs320stu45/HelloServlet

And,

http://cs3.calstatela.edu:8080/cs320stu45/HelloJSTL.jsp

Do I need to use either PUTTY or psftp to upload files in cs3 server? or it is OK to to as it's shown in lecture notes using WinSCP?
cysun
Posted 15:48 Jan 16, 2012 |

You can use any program to transfer the files to CS3, whether it's WinSCP or psftp or something else.

If the assignment description is not clear, I can clarify it, but I don't "pre-grade", which means I don't check your submission until after the due date.

Fatemah
Posted 15:59 Jan 16, 2012 |

Thank you for your reply professor. You said that the .html file should include hyperlinks to your servlet and JSP page on CS3 server. What do you mean by your servlet and JSP page? what are the contents for both of them? Do you want us to display just "Hello Servlet" for servlet page and "Hello JSTL" for jsp page?

Please check the page that I am attaching with this reply. Do you want the hyperlinks look like this?

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 16:10 Jan 16, 2012 |
Fatemah wrote:

Thank you for your reply professor. You said that the .html file should include hyperlinks to your servlet and JSP page on CS3 server. What do you mean by your servlet and JSP page? what are the contents for both of them? Do you want us to display just "Hello Servlet" for servlet page and "Hello JSTL" for jsp page?

Please check the page that I am attaching with this reply. Do you want the hyperlinks look like this?

1, "your servlet and JSP page on the CS3 server" - it refers to the servlet and the JSP page you deployed on the CS3 in the previous step.

2. "HelloServlet servlet and a HelloJSTL.jsp as described in the lecture notes".

3. See #2.

4. Yes, assuming they point to your servlet and JSP on CS3.

Fatemah
Posted 16:13 Jan 16, 2012 |

Thank you!