reset password
cysun
Posted 20:58 Oct 03, 2011 |

aaronyen
Posted 22:31 Oct 03, 2011 |

Hi Dr. Sun,

I missed/guessed 3 questions on the quiz because I didn't have time to open Eclipse and know how to open the file in time.  So if it happens again on the next quiz, how do I open that type of file again?  To see the source files, etc of course.  Thanks.

Last edited by aaronyen at 22:32 Oct 03, 2011.
Vanquish39
Posted 01:19 Oct 04, 2011 |

It will probably take you a good 2-5 minutes to copy/paste or import the files, configure the server, and then test the code out, provided that everything goes smoothly.  In my opinion, just practice it enough where you can see it and tell what the output should be.  If you try configuring it on eclipse, you might run out of time.........unless you have bionic hands and you can type/copy/paste cleanly at 120+ wpm, which is possible.  Good luck.

cysun
Posted 08:45 Oct 04, 2011 |
aaronyen wrote:

Hi Dr. Sun,

I missed/guessed 3 questions on the quiz because I didn't have time to open Eclipse and know how to open the file in time.  So if it happens again on the next quiz, how do I open that type of file again?  To see the source files, etc of course.  Thanks.

The quiz is NOT designed for you to open/view/run/debug the code in Eclipse - you are supposed to just eyeball the code and give the answer. You can open the source files with any text editor (I'd recommend notepad++ or gvim as they give you syntax highlighting).