reset password
pateln04
Posted 09:02 Sep 29, 2011 |

So basically when we upload a file and click on the file the page should look like the one attached

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 10:06 Sep 29, 2011 |

Yes, except that if you have already uploaded a file, that file should show up in the table.

pateln04
Posted 20:20 Sep 29, 2011 |

one more question regarding regarding Maven packaging if we decide to go that route.  Are we modifying the pom.xml file in the target/m23-wtp/web-resources/Meta_Inf/maven/edu.csula/csns2.

cysun
Posted 07:47 Sep 30, 2011 |
pateln04 wrote:

one more question regarding regarding Maven packaging if we decide to go that route.  Are we modifying the pom.xml file in the target/m23-wtp/web-resources/Meta_Inf/maven/edu.csula/csns2.

No.

cysun
Posted 08:37 Sep 30, 2011 |
pateln04 wrote:

And what do mean "if we decide to go that route"? You are required to generate the zip file using mvn package.

aligh1979
Posted 19:52 Sep 30, 2011 |

are we required to have the reference to database to c3 or local for home work submission?  I made the connection to my cs520stuxx and it is working but I do not have permission to create another database names csns2 .

I checked the zip package created by maven and surprisingly it does not contain "build.properties" but contains "build.properties.sample" , why is that ? I packaged my project by maven after running it so this file should be included ?

cysun
Posted 20:41 Sep 30, 2011 |
aligh1979 wrote:

are we required to have the reference to database to c3 or local for home work submission?  I made the connection to my cs520stuxx and it is working but I do not have permission to create another database names csns2 .

You don't need to use CS3.

I checked the zip package created by maven and surprisingly it does not contain "build.properties" but contains "build.properties.sample" , why is that ? I packaged my project by maven after running it so this file should be included ?

You should be able to answer this question yourself.

pateln04
Posted 13:47 Oct 01, 2011 |
aligh1979 wrote:

To submit your code, run mvn package (or the equivalent in Eclipse). Thought we could use something else.  Also where is the mvn.bat file when we download maven  I canot find it to build the external tool config.

cysun
Posted 14:30 Oct 03, 2011 |
pateln04 wrote:
aligh1979 wrote:

To submit your code, run mvn package (or the equivalent in Eclipse). Thought we could use something else.  Also where is the mvn.bat file when we download maven  I canot find it to build the external tool config.

You don' t need mvn.bat. Read slide 15 and 16 of the Maven lecture notes.

pateln04
Posted 14:54 Oct 03, 2011 |

Ok thanks professor.   I actually just had to build the project.  Odd thing though when I built the project the zip file was being created in C->users directory rather then my project directory which is C->development->cs520.  Is that by default.  I am sure its defined in the pom file.  I am running on a vista machine.

cysun
Posted 15:07 Oct 03, 2011 |
pateln04 wrote:

Ok thanks professor.   I actually just had to build the project.  Odd thing though when I built the project the zip file was being created in C->users directory rather then my project directory which is C->development->cs520.  Is that by default.  I am sure its defined in the pom file.  I am running on a vista machine.

The default output directory is ${project.build.directory}, which by default is the target folder under your project folder. So either you changed the output directory of the single goal in pom.xml, or for some reason Maven think your ${project.build.directory} is your home directory, which is likely to cause problems in the future.