reset password
Vanquish39
Posted 00:03 Sep 27, 2011 |

Hi professor, I'm having a some setup issues.

I checked out the csns2 repository successfully.

I create a build.properties file and then copy the contents of build.properties.sample into this build.properties file.

I change the username and password to whatever I chose.  The user is inside the database.

I created csns2 and csns2test and executed the scripts fine.  When I run the program via eclipse, I get the following errors.

1)    Cannot open connection; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException:        org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection] with root cause

2)org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

3) org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/csns2'

4) java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Odd thing is, the postgresql driver exists in pom.xml.  The database is up and running and the users that i have created in build.properties exist in the database server. 

Any ideas?  Thanks

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 08:17 Sep 27, 2011 |

I ran into that error a few times myself. Just stop server (in the Servers view, select the server then click the red square stop button) then run the project again, and the error should go away.

Vanquish39
Posted 09:57 Sep 27, 2011 |

I'll try that when I get home today.  Thanks Professor.