reset password
ttrejo
Posted 15:26 Aug 31, 2011 |

Dear Educator,

My name is Christine Ma and I'm the Scholarship Program Coordinator for the Asian Pacific Community Fund, a network of 29 community organizations focused on transforming the lives of Asian and Pacific Islanders throughout Los Angeles County. Through a partnership with Verizon, we are offering $20,000 in scholarships this year for students attending a 4-year accredited college.

The scholarship application and information can be found here:
http://www.apcf.org/index.php/
what-we-do/scholarship-fund

The 3rd cycle of the scholarship program offers 5 - $1,000 awards for college students who will be entering their third year at a 4-year, accredited college/university in California, Oregon, or Washington, or are a resident of those states. Scholarships are open to students majoring in math, sciences, engineering, or a related field.

TRANSFER STUDENTS coming from a 2-year institution and attending a 4-year institution in Fall 2011 are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.

The deadline for the 3rd cycle is October 31, 2011.

Please forward this email to all appropriate listservs and interested students. And if possible, please post on your department/college webpages and offices. An informational flyer with specific requirements is available here: Announcement Flyer

Please feel free to contact me at scholarships@apcf.org or (213) 624-6400 ext. 6if you have any questions or would like additional information. Thank you for your time and interest.

Best,
Christine Ma

Scholarship Program Coordinator
Asian Pacific Community Fund
1145 Wilshire Blvd, 1st Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90017

(213) 624-6400, ext. 6

www.apcf.org

Twitter | FacebookLinkedIn