reset password
cysun
Posted 16:23 Jul 22, 2011 |

Hi Professor Sun,

I am a CSULA Alumni and I obtained your information from the Cal State website.  The reason why I am writing is because my company currently has an opening for a paid part-time Technical Support position in downtown L.A.  If you know of any students who would be good candidates, please feel free to forward them my way.  As long as they have some basic troubleshooting skills, the rest they can learn on the job.  And I am very flexible with the hours … which would be perfect for a student and I believe this would also be a great way for them to get some job experience in the IT field.

Here is the link to the post:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tch/2482450218.html

SCOPE OF POSITION

• Handle all desktop support for an environment consisting of 50 Dell Desktop computers running Windows XP and Office 2007
• Management of our telecommunication systems, including our enterprise cell phone account and Blackberry devices
• Responsible for computer setup/ghost imaging, VOIP phones, printers, inventory management, and anti-virus protection
• Management of Dell File Servers running Windows 2003
• Manage on-site tape backups, as well as our Offsite backups
• Provide ongoing documentation on technology standards which can be used as IT SOPs for the company

Thank you in advance.

Enrique Garcia
Corporate IT Manager 
VICEROY HOTEL GROUP
1212 South Flower Street, Suite 100
Los Angeles CA 90015

enrique.garcia@viceroyhotelgroup.com