reset password
atigolo
Posted 16:35 Jul 15, 2011 |

I am recruiting for a C#.Net Programmer Analyst for one of my premier clients in Long Beach, CA. This is a full time permanent position. I have included the job decsription below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please forward your resume to me. 

C#.NET PROGRAMMER ANALYST 

POSITION SUMMARY 
Primarily responsible to lead the design, development, testing and implementation of custom software applications and off the shelf technologies. 

REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS 
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 5-years of experience in Information Technology. 

Experience: 
Must be knowledgeable of industry standard quality norms, software development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes. 
Experience with onsite/offshore model and software development life cycle process. 
Experience in creating artifacts including SSRS, design documents, architecture documents, test plans and test cases. 
Experience with Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, WCF, TFS, Silverlight, LINQ, COM, COM+, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 on windows platform. 
Experience with UML in creating use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams. 

PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES 
•Develop software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives. 
•Design and develop applications using Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5, C#.NET, ASP.NET (3.5), XML, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, WCF, TFS, Silverlight, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 on windows platform. 
•Exposure to MVC platform is preferred. 
•Gather business requirements and develop conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently. 
•Evaluate alternative solutions and recommend solution that best meets the need of the business. 
•Translate user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions. 
•Communicate with offshore team and coordinate requirements and enhancements. 
•Review computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system. 
•Recognize, identify and document potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas. 
•Work independently and resolve complex problems with limited supervision. 
•Conduct peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality. 
•Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements and updates. 
•Conduct studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs. 
•Define and plan software releases in accordance with other software applications 

Best, 
Ron Wheeler 
Professional IT recruiter 
ResourceXperts 
Cell: 714-975-4486