reset password
naimaryan1@yahoo.com
Posted 13:04 Apr 16, 2011 |

Dear Dr. Sun,

I continued with the homework it seem sthat im having a alot of configuration problems that are preventing me from actually programming anything. I   skipped the podstgreSQL installation because its been 2 days that im trying to install it, i followed all the online tutorials and your intructions, maybe its something with windows 7.

If I continue with trying to figure out whats the problem with potsgreSQL , i might as well jsut paln on failing the class.

Eclipse seems to be very unstable, think alot , an crashs alot thats the initial reason why i switch the NetBeans, anyway thats besides the point.

1) I checked out the project according to your example using Subveriosn

I cant run CSNS it gives me 404 error please the attachment , please help

See my steps/screen shots

Attachments:
nphan2
Posted 13:17 Apr 16, 2011 |

You can use Oracle Virtual Box to setup your virtual environment installing OS of your choice. For each successful step, you can take the snapshot which you can restore back at any point. Otherwise, try to run Eclipse as an administrator; right click and select run as "Administrator", remove the project from Tomcat (right click on the project under Tomcat) and restart Tomcat. Also, you may want to try to clean the project by selecting Project menu and select clean; this will rebuild your project. Hope this helps!

cysun
Posted 22:44 Apr 16, 2011 |
naimaryan1@yahoo.com wrote:

1) I checked out the project according to your example using Subveriosn

I cant run CSNS it gives me 404 error please the attachment , please help

See my steps/screen shots

Delete the project in Eclipse and start over. Follow the instructions.