reset password
ruchabhatt
Posted 19:49 Apr 09, 2011 |

I installed everything and when i run the project it gives me the runtime error and i checked the log file and it gives me this errors....

HandlerActivation(commandId=org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.edit.text.java.open.editor,
handler=ActionHandler(org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.actions.OpenAction@3856a77c),
expression=AndExpression(AndExpression(org.eclipse.ui.SubActionBars$1@15a6d5e1,ActivePartExpression(org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources.ProjectExplorer@6baa6838)),WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@4a5afcb1)),sourcePriority=1064961)

HandlerActivation(commandId=org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.edit.text.java.open.editor,
handler=ActionHandler(org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.actions.OpenAction@3856a77c),
expression=AndExpression(AndExpression(org.eclipse.ui.SubActionBars$1@15a6d5e1,ActivePartExpression(org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources.ProjectExplorer@6baa6838)),WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@4a5afcb1)),sourcePriority=1064961)
cysun
Posted 21:31 Apr 09, 2011 |

You are probably looking at the wrong log file. You should look at csns.log under the log.dir specified in your build.properties.

Usually the runtime error at this point is caused by either a) wrong database username/password, or b) the user identified by the username and password does not have access to the database - for example, the database is created by the postgres account but you are trying to access it as another user.