reset password
Vanquish39
Posted 01:41 Apr 08, 2011 |

Professor, can you please explain in detail what you want for #4 for homework1.  I'm sort of confused.  What form are you referring to?

Thanks 

dely
Posted 03:29 Apr 08, 2011 |

The sample given right above question 4 shows the question display page with 3 sections, the question section, the answers section, and the submit answer form.  Use the submit an answer form to submit an answer.

Vanquish39
Posted 03:39 Apr 08, 2011 |

So section 4 is just that submit part? 

When I click on the question title, I get sent to a page that shows the question , the answers for that, and an area to submit an answer.  Is that section 3 and 4 combined?

dely
Posted 03:43 Apr 08, 2011 |

Yea, that should be it.  In all, there should be three pages.  The question list page, the post a question page, and the question display page.  Question 4 mentions the question display page and not any of the other two.  By the way, can you verify if your servlet for hw0 is working?  It seems to me like cs3 was downgraded back to tomcat 6 and so our annotations no longer work.

Vanquish39
Posted 06:20 Apr 08, 2011 |

Yes, I cannot access hw0 servlets via the browser.  Probably the cs3 server did go to tomcat6 or is under maintenance?

Vanquish39
Posted 06:22 Apr 08, 2011 |

Btw I have 4 servlets

One show's the main question list

Another shows the questions with specific tags

Another shows a page to submit a question

Another shows a page that shows answers and also to submit an answer.

cysun
Posted 07:28 Apr 08, 2011 |
dely wrote:

The sample given right above question 4 shows the question display page with 3 sections, the question section, the answers section, and the submit answer form.  Use the submit an answer form to submit an answer.

This is correct.

Also the server problem is fixed. Sorry about the inconvenience.