reset password
serpent
Posted 10:50 Apr 06, 2011 |

Do you need to take C++ upper division class (CS332C, CS342, CS) or test out of them if you took a CS 201-203 equivalent in C++ some where else?  Also what about a course in Assembly programing can I transfer it as CS340? They are title CS2 FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, CS3A INTRODUCTION TO OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN C++, CS8 FUNDAMENTALS OF DATA STRUCTURES, and CS66 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING FOR THE SCIENCES AND MATHEMATI at Pasadena City College. I also retook CS203 here for the Java difference and got an A. Thanks. 

rpamula
Posted 11:10 Apr 15, 2011 |
serpent wrote:

Do you need to take C++ upper division class (CS332C, CS342, CS) or test out of them if you took a CS 201-203 equivalent in C++ some where else?  Also what about a course in Assembly programing can I transfer it as CS340? They are title CS2 FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, CS3A INTRODUCTION TO OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN C++, CS8 FUNDAMENTALS OF DATA STRUCTURES, and CS66 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING FOR THE SCIENCES AND MATHEMATI at Pasadena City College. I also retook CS203 here for the Java difference and got an A. Thanks. 

Check with the adviser for individual transfer articulations. Upper division courses are not transferable from a junior college.