reset password
cysun
Posted 00:11 Mar 30, 2011 |

1. A number of CSS changes, mostly dealing with tables in wiki and QA.

2. ShowAll in viewOnlineAssignments will show all past online assignments by the instructor (i.e. not just from the same course).

3. Faculty can delete forum topics.

4. Minor bug fixes.

m
Posted 00:56 Mar 30, 2011 |

It'll be really cool if the new website can be little optimized for the mobile browser.

Thanks

cysun
Posted 07:44 Mar 30, 2011 |
mayankaggarwal wrote:

It'll be really cool if the new website can be little optimized for the mobile browser.

Thanks

Yes, that's something we definitely want to do in the future.

atigolo
Posted 12:18 Mar 30, 2011 |

To Dr. Sun

I noticed a flyer about "CIS 454 Mobile Application Development" and thought this might be useful for future development for CSNS.  The professor teaching the course is a Computer Information Professor named Dr. Adam Reed.  Hope this helps.

CIS 454 Mobile Application Development

http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/areed2/454mobi.html

Sincerely,

Alfredo Tigolo

cysun
Posted 15:18 Mar 30, 2011 |

Hi, Alfredo. Long time no see. How are you?

atigolo wrote:

To Dr. Sun

I noticed a flyer about "CIS 454 Mobile Application Development" and thought this might be useful for future  ...

Yeah, I saw the flyer, too. Mahan is developing a similar class for CS. We hope to offer it in the summer.

atigolo
Posted 17:35 Mar 30, 2011 |

Is this the "Mahan" that we are talking about that was a Microsoft ambassador back in 2005?  Sweet, Summer 2011 a CS class for Mobile Application Development!  I'll be sure to tell my circle of CS folks in the field to save up their money!  Someone in my network wanted definitely wanted to take this class.

Dr. Sun, you have a Saturday CS 320 Web Development class.  I am planning to visit it this Saturday while I study on campus.  We can catch up then.

cysun
Posted 09:32 Mar 31, 2011 |
atigolo wrote:

Is this the "Mahan" that we are talking about that was a Microsoft ambassador back in 2005?

Yes, that's him. He got another degree from USC. Currently he's doing mobile development at a company and also teaching part-time here.

Dr. Sun, you have a Saturday CS 320 Web Development class.  I am planning to visit it this Saturday while I study on campus.  We can catch up then.

The CS320 class has been moved to Monday/Wednesday. I'm usually on campus on week days except Tuesday. Just drop by my office if you are around.

Last edited by cysun at 09:32 Mar 31, 2011.
atigolo
Posted 21:17 Mar 31, 2011 |

Well, that saved me a trip to CSULA Saturday.  Is your office hours exact for this quarter?  The Monday from 2pm to 5pm I may be able to stop by your office.

Last edited by atigolo at 21:18 Mar 31, 2011.
cysun
Posted 21:23 Mar 31, 2011 |
atigolo wrote:

Well, that saved me a trip to CSULA Saturday.  Is your office hours exact for this quarter?  The Monday from 2pm to 5pm I may be able to stop by your office.

I have office hours on Monday from 3:10 to 5.