reset password
ZombieD
Posted 15:47 Mar 28, 2011 |

Hi, I'm a first year CS student. I would like to know which students are Latino/Hispanic or more importantly what percentage we are of the department. I've read that the CS community is very diverse and would like to know/meet any other Latino/Hispanic students out there

atigolo
Posted 16:29 Mar 28, 2011 |

My name is Alfredo Tigolo.  I am a computer science major.  You can find my work located in the CSULA CS servers if you ask for the location.  If you want to meet for lunch, you are welcome to email me.  Great computer science question to figure out my email.  Here is the formation your question on statistics of students enrolled just at CSULA.  

http://www.uscollegesearch.org/california-state-universitylos-angeles.html  

ZombieD
Posted 19:08 Mar 28, 2011 |

thanks for the response Alfredo, I'd be glad to meet any CS majors. I've tried to meet people in the E & T building but they tend to shy away, after a few minutes of small talk. I just really want to immerse myself in the discipline as I'm not as knowledgeable as my counterparts being a freshman and all.

atigolo
Posted 20:41 Mar 28, 2011 |

I will be available Mondays ONLY after 1:30 PM in ETA 210 after the CS 490 class.  If you want to know who am, check out the senior projects around Spring 2005.  I'll explain why I am back in person.  I will be the only student with a tie on.

Last edited by atigolo at 20:48 Mar 28, 2011.