reset password
Rinchan7
Posted 16:26 Nov 09, 2010 |

Hi,

This is basically a question about the presentation, but could you explain what themes are again? I have looked at past notes and on the CS website but i still do not understand.

rpamula
Posted 11:11 Nov 10, 2010 |
Rinchan7 wrote:

Hi,

This is basically a question about the presentation, but could you explain what themes are again? I have looked at past notes and on the CS website but i still do not understand.

The theme is a part of the upperdivision requirements in the GE. You need to complete one theme (themes are listed in the online catalog).  Each theme has three disciplines and you need to complete one course for each of the three sub disciplines.

NancySanchez
Posted 10:17 Apr 03, 2011 |
rpamula wrote:
Rinchan7 wrote:

Hi,

The theme is a part of the upperdivision requirements in the GE. You need to complete one theme (themes are listed in the online catalog).  Each theme has three disciplines and you need to complete one course for each of the three sub disciplines.

Do we have to finish first with  lower division first inorder to do the theme?