reset password
mbuisin
Posted 12:02 Oct 18, 2010 |

According to the CS student handbook and the CS website (GE requirements section), we only need 1 course (4 units) for Area D (Social Sciences). But according to my CSULA unofficial transcript, it says that I need 3 courses (12 units) in that area. I already declared CS as my major and it already shows a tailored plan for CS major requirements. Which one should I follow for that GE requirement?

rpamula
Posted 23:05 Oct 18, 2010 |
mbuisin wrote:

According to the CS student handbook and the CS website (GE requirements section), we only need 1 course (4 units) for Area D (Social Sciences). But according to my CSULA unofficial transcript, it says that I need 3 courses (12 units) in that area. I already declared CS as my major and it already shows a tailored plan for CS major requirements. Which one should I follow for that GE requirement?

By default, your program date is the date you started your curricular requirements dating back to community college course work. We will have to fix your program date to reflect that the new program description (with one Block D course) is in effect. Come by to the department office to update your program plan.