reset password
revatiy
Posted 21:45 Apr 12, 2010 |

Hello Professor Sun,

While running setup first time it is giving me HTTP Status 404 - /csns/ error instead of CSNS page.

I am getting  errors in java files only as following:

i) import org.apache.taglibs canot be resolved.

ii) import org.springframework cannot be resolved.

iii) HibernateDaoSupport cannot be resolved.

so basically problem is in all java files where above 3 and related lib files are included.

Please help.

Sincerely,

Revati

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 07:53 Apr 13, 2010 |

It seems like you had the same problem as I did during class - for some reason Eclipse didn't recognize the project as a Dynamic Web Project (thus didn't include the jar files under /web/WEB-INF/lib).

You should delete the project then check it out from the repository again. Make sure you follow the steps described in the setup guide. In particular, make sure you select Dynamic Web Project, and change the content directory to web.

Last edited by cysun at 07:54 Apr 13, 2010.
revatiy
Posted 13:19 Apr 13, 2010 |

Thank you.Now set up is completed and working fine but i am not able to login with cs520stu** username and password  which is included in build.properties.

However, I am able to login with i0001 user.I have server and role with the name cs520stu**  with database csns but still I am not able to login with these

credentials.

how shall I proceed?

cysun
Posted 13:30 Apr 13, 2010 |
revatiy wrote:

Thank you.Now set up is completed and working fine but i am not able to login with cs520stu** username and password  which is included in build.properties.

However, I am able to login with i0001 user.I have server and role with the name cs520stu**  with database csns but still I am not able to login with these

credentials.

how shall I proceed?

cs520stu** is the account to access the database, and those i0001 accounts are CSNS accounts in the database. When you try to log into CSNS, which account should you use?

revatiy
Posted 13:45 Apr 13, 2010 |

I used i0001 username and password i0001.According to me cs520stu27 is only to access database but as other postings are saying I thought it is also needed.