reset password
cysun
Posted 15:31 Apr 08, 2010 |

Got the following from mail:

Hello Professor Chengyu Sun,

My name is Stephanie Kwan, and I am a recruiter at Internet Brands.  We currently have a position open for a Web Development/Computer Science Intern. I was wondering if some of your students may be interested in this opportunity and if possible you can forward this job posting to your students.

I’ve included below a direct listing for the position.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=347

We are located in El Segundo, which is right next to LAX and the starting pay is $15. Just a little more information on this position it is approximately a 6 months program that requires the intern to work at least 24 hours per week to about 34 hours (hours are flexible). At the end of the program, we are hoping to hire one of the interns to be a long term employee here at our office.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and if any students are interested in the position please let them know to contact me at Stephanie.kwan@internetbrands.com

Thank you for your time!

Stephanie Kwan

HR Recruiting Coordinator

Internet Brands/ CarsDirect.com

909 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 11th Floor

El Segundo, CA 90245

www.internetbrands.com

About Us:  Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET) is a leading internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in automotive, travel and leisure, and home related categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of 50+ principal websites that the Company believes are often leaders in their categories. Internet Brands was founded in 1998 as CarsDirect.com, Inc. and changed its parent company name to Internet Brands, Inc. in 2005.