reset password
KateDehbashi
Posted 15:21 Oct 31, 2009 |

Looks like after hoework 3 I get the 404 error everytime I try to run the csns project....I've tried the steps recomended by Dr. Sun under previous "error 404"  topic in the forum and also deleted and re-checked in the project from the reppository but still no luck! Any ideas what could be wrong?

Here is my log file:

Attachments:
jadiagaurang
Posted 15:39 Oct 31, 2009 |
KateDehbashi wrote:

Looks like after hoework 3 I get the 404 error everytime I try to run the csns project....I've tried the steps recomended by Dr. Sun under previous "error 404"  topic in the forum and also deleted and re-checked in the project from the reppository but still no luck! Any ideas what could be wrong?

Here is my log file:

I am not sure but I guess that it might be because spring could not find getter and setter for csns.model.assignment.Question and csns.model.assignment.Answer. As well as try to check spring-data.xml too.

nshatok
Posted 13:46 Nov 01, 2009 |

I have 404 Error and the exception I am getting is:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/csns-data.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: IllegalArgumentException occurred calling getter of csns.model.assignment.OnlineQuestion.id

Where do I have to look for error?

nshatok
Posted 15:39 Nov 01, 2009 |

Any ideas? I do have getter and setter for id field in OnlineQuestion class.