reset password
melon_tech
Posted 16:15 Oct 09, 2009 |

Question 1:

Since there is no UI sample shown for Add Question page, Can individual decide the followings?

1. design of Add Question page  & no of pages. but still follow the requirements such questions and choices

2. page flow, eg. after finish adding questions, direct page to any page,( eg."questions of a quiz" page) and soon on.

Question 2:

For the rest of the pages on Onlinequiz,after exactly follow the UI and requirements, 

can add the extra link on some page to go back "List of Quiz" main page?

cysun
Posted 16:53 Oct 09, 2009 |
melon_tech wrote:

Question 1:

Since there is no UI sample shown for Add Question page, Can individual decide the followings?

Yes, it's up to you to design the user interface for adding questions. The interface may consist of one or more pages.

1. design of Add Question page  & no of pages. but still follow the requirements such questions and choices

2. page flow, eg. after finish adding questions, direct page to any page,( eg."questions of a quiz" page) and soon on.

I don't understand what you are talking about here, but as I said, the design is up to you. I do expect the interface to be functional and easy-to-use.

Question 2:

For the rest of the pages on Onlinequiz,after exactly follow the UI and requirements, 

can add the extra link on some page to go back "List of Quiz" main page?

Definitely. Feel free to add anything that makes the interface more user friendly.