reset password
jigar_gaglani
Posted 18:46 May 18, 2009 |

Hello,

I get the attached file on my view comments page but when clicked on that attachement it doesnt display the image neither gives any error. Its happenging same in the exiting code for forum also. If I attach any file while creating new topic in forum & then click on the attachment from view post it doesnt display that image. Kindly help.

cysun
Posted 19:00 May 18, 2009 |

Do some debugging. Check the log file; check the files folder and see if the files were uploaded; trace the Download controller ....

jigar_gaglani
Posted 19:31 May 18, 2009 |

Hello professor,

I have checked the log file. It is giving error in file not found for the file.base.dir path i.e its not creating files under csns/files folder of my project. I have confirmed the path in build.properties refreshed & rebuild the project still its not saving it in .../files folder & not displaying the attached file. Frown

cysun
Posted 09:09 May 19, 2009 |
jigar_gaglani wrote:

Hello professor,

I have checked the log file. It is giving error in file not found for the file.base.dir path i.e its not creating files under csns/files folder of my project. I have confirmed the path in build.properties refreshed & rebuild the project still its not saving it in .../files folder & not displaying the attached file. Frown

Make sure the path is correct in build.properties. Delete csns-*.xml under /web/WEB-INF and the config files under /build, then refresh & rebuild. If it still doesn't work, come by my office hours.