meera halani
Posted 19:25 May 06, 2009 |

I am getting page not found error when i click on blog link

Please help to solve this.

Attachments:
hanishppatel
Posted 19:45 May 06, 2009 |

Try to figure out this error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/csns-data.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: Could not find a getter for attached in class csns.model.blog.Comments

getter is not set

also look for mapping error

WARN PageNotFound: No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/csns/blog/viewBlogs.html] in DispatcherServlet with name 'csns'

in your log file

meera halani
Posted 20:16 May 06, 2009 |

thanks its working now

cysun
Posted 21:21 May 06, 2009 |
meera halani wrote:

I am getting page not found error when i click on blog link

Please help to solve this.

The error says "2009-05-06 19:18:17,577  WARN PageNotFound: No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/csns/blog/viewBlogs.html] in DispatcherServlet with name 'csns'". So check your spring-servlet.xml and see if you have defined the controller for the "/csns/blog/viewBlogs.html".

meera halani
Posted 21:24 May 06, 2009 |

Thank you professor its working nowSmile

cysun
Posted 21:24 May 06, 2009 |
hanishppatel wrote:

Try to figure out this error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/csns-data.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: Could not find a getter for attached in class csns.model.blog.Comments

getter is not set

also look for mapping error

WARN PageNotFound: No mapping found for HTTP request with URI [/csns/blog/viewBlogs.html] in DispatcherServlet with name 'csns'

in your log file

"Could not find a getter for attached in class csns.model.blog.Comments" means in your mapping file for the Comments class you try to map a property called "attached", but the class doesn't have that property (remember properties are defined by getters/setters, not fields of the class).

cysun
Posted 21:25 May 06, 2009 |
meera halani wrote:

Thank you professor its working nowSmile

Sorry I didn't notice your previous post.