reset password
abhishek_sharma
Posted 06:32 May 03, 2009 |

Hi all,

While doing HW4 , whenever I am doing any addition to the existing code , I am getting several errors and my projects fails to run on server. I had checked out the projects from repository every time its gives a 404 error. Is der any way to get rid of this error and make project run without checking out project from repository everytime after encoutering error.

Please help

Error:

May 3, 2009 6:27:25 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig applicationWebConfig

SEVERE: Occurred at line 30 column 19

May 3, 2009 6:27:25 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig start

SEVERE: Marking this application unavailable due to previous error(s)

May 3, 2009 6:27:25 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

SEVERE: Error getConfigured

May 3, 2009 6:27:25 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

SEVERE: Context [/csns] startup failed due to previous errors

May 3, 2009 6:27:26 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start

INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080

May 3, 2009 6:27:26 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init

INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

May 3, 2009 6:27:26 AM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start

INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/111 config=null

May 3, 2009 6:27:26 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

INFO: Server startup in 2440 ms

cysun
Posted 08:59 May 03, 2009 |

The error message doesn't have enough information to determine the problem. Look in the log file and see if there are more details there.

abhishek_sharma
Posted 13:25 May 03, 2009 |
cysun wrote:

The error message doesn't have enough information to determine the problem. Look in the log file and see if there are more details there.

I tired a lot but still giving the same error , and this error occurs whenever I build the project after making changes in spring-servlet.xml. I have attached the file with errors displayed in console as even log.txt appears to be blank. Kindly help.

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 14:56 May 03, 2009 |
abhishek_sharma wrote:
cysun wrote:

I tired a lot but still giving the same error , and this error occurs whenever I build the project after making changes in spring-servlet.xml. I have attached the file with errors displayed in console as even log.txt appears to be blank. Kindly help.

The error message was pretty clear:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: csns.model.dao.hibernate.BlogDaoImpl

abhishek_sharma
Posted 15:12 May 03, 2009 |

For some trail purpose I had created BlogDaoImpl under csns.model.hibernate instead of csns.model.blog.hibernate.

And after gettng reply, I had created the package csns.model.blog.hibernate and placed BlogImpl under the same package , and it worked fine.

But I guess we can create any class under any package until we include the correct package name.

And therefore I haven't checked for that error instead I was working for below mentioned error

"May 3, 2009 1:13:38 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/csns] startup failed due to previous errors" , and keep on going checkout project from repository to get rid of any such previous error.

Thank You Professor Smile