reset password
Harshil
Posted 21:59 Apr 23, 2009 |

In lab4 do we need to use same classes provide by the professor or we can make our own classes??? I dont find method  "return isGracePeriod()"

mhajianpour
Posted 23:21 Apr 23, 2009 |

You're supposed to use my classes. I would imagine you would want to. You have to write the methods that are not present.

--
Mahan Hajianpour

vdixit
Posted 00:41 Apr 24, 2009 |
mhajianpour wrote:

You're supposed to use my classes. I would imagine you would want to. You have to write the methods that are not present.

--
Mahan Hajianpour

So, can we just use your Account class same as it is for the first question also......

mhajianpour
Posted 01:05 Apr 24, 2009 |

Yes. You can use my Account class. That's why I gave you those files. You will need to modify them to make your application work though.

--
Mahan Hajianpour

calikidd
Posted 01:34 Apr 24, 2009 |

Which would be the best loop to use in the Driver class? while, do while, or for?

Do we have to make any new methods for the account classes? It seems like all the ones we need are there?

ckolodin
Posted 17:45 Apr 24, 2009 |
calikidd wrote:

Which would be the best loop to use in the Driver class? while, do while, or for?

Do we have to make any new methods for the account classes? It seems like all the ones we need are there?

while or do while would be good or "for ( ; ; )" which is the infinite for loop. Whichever is your favorite.