Posted 22:39 Jun 26, 2009 |

I. Commands and Such

II. Built-In Functions

III.

IV.

V.

VI.

VII.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I. Commands and Such

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Picture Boxes

.Print :  prints information into a picturebox and can string together several .print lines with a semicolon(;)

.Cls:  clears the picturebox

B. Text Boxes

.Text:  .Text can be used in many ways, specifying a textbox to printing information into a textbox

--to print into a textbox you must use the code textbox.text = "use quotation marks if you want it to display a message" or don't use quotation marks to display variables

--textboxes do not allow use of semicolons(;) and so instead use a ampersand(&) to concatenate variables/strings

Ex. Dim InNum as String

txtOut.Text = "This is the number you inputted: " & InNum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. Built-In Functions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Left

B. Right

C. Mid

D. UCase

E. Trim

Last Updated: August 3, 2009 11:06 P.M. <------------------------- Lol 11 P.M.

Last edited by jliu at 11:52 Aug 12, 2009.
jliu
Posted 22:51 Aug 03, 2009 |

Private Sub Form_Load()

'I got bored.

End

End Sub

Last edited by jliu at 11:50 Aug 24, 2009.